- Processor : Pentium Class
- Operating System : Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/Mac OS X
- Memory : Minimum 256 MB
- Hard Disk : 10 GB of free space
- Internet Explorer : Version 5.0 or above
This software is really amazing. It is capable to recover videos that are deleted from the memory cards or other storage devices.
How to Recover Deleted AVCHD Format Videos
AVCHD is file formate for HD videos that enable users to record long videos in high quality. But some time due to many reason like accidentally you deleted those files or you formated your SD card without restoring them, you may loss those videos. You can also loss them if your stored videos in SD card get corrupted. Then in such situation you have to perform AVCHD recovery. You can fix AVCHD recovery problem via Photo recovery tool. You can restore back lost video files, deleted accidentally, formatted or damaged AVCHD video files easily. You can also recover corrupted or inaccessible photos from the Sony, Nikon, Cannon, Samsung, Pentax, Minolta, Kodak, Sigma, Fuji, Olympus, Epsom, Mamiya and Panasonic HD camcorders etc.
Photo recovery software is helpful to fix deleted or corrupted AVCHD formate recovery photos, videos and audio files easily from the internal or external storage media. Features of Photo Recovery software are :
- Based on the storage media Photo Recovery Tool recover all your lost or deleted photos from any version of Windows operating system. It can recover all most lost photos, videos supports BMP, JPEG, TIFF, etc image formates.
- It does not compromise on the visual quality of the deleted videos files and help you to easily recover them.
- This software can restore audio files such as songs, music files and supports RPS, MP3, AU, WAV, MIDI, OGG, AIFF, RM, WMA, RA, M4P and M4A.
- If you had deleted some of the images or you have inaccessible images you can recover them using Photo Recovery tool. Using this you can recover all the images from digital camera brands like Sony, Nikon, Cannon, Samsung, Pentax, Minolta, Kodak, Sigma, Fuji, Olympus, Epsom, Mamiya, Pentex and Panasonic HD camcorders.
- You can also recover images even after you had formated your SD card memory card or hard drive.
- It help professional as well as normal users to recover multimedia contents from the internal and external storage devices easily and smoothly.
- It provide you option to add new audio or video file headers to existing files category. You can add files header through simple Drag and Drop operation.
- As per your convenient you can resize application Wizard.
How to recover lost audio, video and photos files
Step 1 :- Click on the “Recover Photo, Audio and video” button that is displayed on the first interface of software. Attach the media to the computer and open the software to recover photo/videos from the SD cards.
Step 2 :- For scanning select the physical disk. Attached external media are also listed. After then click on the “Refresh Drive” button and then select the required drive that you want for the recovery ans click on “Start Now”. It also have “advance scan “ that help you to customize the recovery based on the files types.
Step 3 :- Advance Scan windows will be displayed. From their chose the option to scan the files according to file lists and customize the process and reduces the scanning time.
Step 4 :- The screen appear with “Scanning in progress” message that will also show all found files in tree structure on the left hand side of the window pane.
Step 5 :- After scanning process it will show the preview of the files and you can also chose desired files from the window and click on “Recover” in order to save them.
Step 6 :- Small window is displayed with progressing bars and after this bars is filled will display that “Recovered files are being saved”. Your corrupted files are now recovered.